Updated Meeting Announcement

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2013
      Hello APS,
      Sorry for the delay. In the hectic business of our first community dinner theatre event and recovery from said event, I let it slip my mind to update our Yahoo Announcements. I'm looking forward to our meeting Monday and hope to see everyone there.
      Cheers,
      Ashley

      TOPIC: "The Fossil History of Mississippi"
      SPEAKER: George Phillips, PhD, Curator of Paleontology, Mississippi Museum of Natural Science, Jackson MS

      PRESENTATION TIME: 7:00 pm.

      LOCATION: Birmingham Zoo -- Auditorium
      For directions to the Zoo, see the Zoo's Website at http://www.birminghamzoo.com

      Prior to the meeting everyone is invited to the optional supper at Taziki's Greek Fare in Mountain Brook next to the Hampton Inn, 2737 Highway 280 S, Mountain Brook, AL. (*NOT* the location farther out Highway 280). We gather there about 5:30/5:45pm.
    • RODNEY BRAGG
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2013
        THIS MONDAY....RIGHT?? NO DATE OF MEETING ATTACHED,JUST SAYS MONDAY.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2013
          Yes, this Monday.  It will specify April 1st in the Yahoo Groups reminder that should get there anytime now.  However, I forgot to mention that it is the 1st in my message.
          Cheers,
          Ashley

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2013