Monthly Meeting - September, 9/10/2012, 7:00 pm

  • alabamapaleo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 12:01 PM
      Reminder from: alabamapaleo Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Meeting - September

      Date: Monday September 10, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: Birmingham Zoo Auditorium
      Notes: Hello APS,
      Sorry for the previous notice. Though I do love revisiting previous presentations, I thought I had the kinks worked out. I have now updated the calendar for September. I've missed everyone the last couple of meetings. I hope to see everyone there.
      Cheers,
      Ashley

      TOPIC: The Crescent Valley MIne: a new window into Pottsville sedimentation and the habitat of Cincosaurus cobbi

      SPEAKER: Jack C. Pashin, Director, Energy Investigations Program, Geological Survey of Alabama.

      PRESENTATION TIME: 07:00pm.

      LOCATION: Birmingham Zoo -- Auditorium
      For directions to the Zoo, see their Web site at http://www.birminghamzoo.com
      Prior to the meeting everyone is invited to the optional supper at Taziki's Greek Fare in Mountain Brook near the Zoo exit, 2737 Highway 280 S, Mountain Brook, AL. (*NOT* the location farther out Highway 280). We gather there about 5:30/5:45pm.