Monthly Meeting - June, 6/4/2012, 7:00 pm

  • alabamapaleo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
      Reminder from: alabamapaleo Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Meeting - June

      Date: Monday June 4, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Monday until Thursday January 9, 2014.
      Location: Birmingham Zoo Auditorium
      Notes: Hello APS,
      Sorry for the previous notice. I'm not sure why the meeting announcement for last month went out earlier this week to some. It is set to go out this coming Monday and next Friday. This version is fully updated. I hope to see everyone there.
      Cheers,
      Ashley

      TOPIC: “An Overview of 8,274 Vertebrate Specimens from Cretaceous Marine Rocks in Alabama: Taxonomic Diversity and Fossil Distributions in Time and Space”

      SPEAKER: Dr. Takehito Ikejiri of the Alabama Museum of Natural History.

      PRESENTATION TIME: 07:00pm.

      LOCATION: Birmingham Zoo -- Auditorium
      For directions to the Zoo, see their Web site at http://www.birminghamzoo.com
      Prior to the meeting everyone is invited to the optional supper at Taziki's Greek Fare in Mountain Brook near the Zoo exit, 2737 Highway 280 S, Mountain Brook, AL. (*NOT* the location farther out Highway 280). We gather there about 5:30/5:45pm.