Field Trip and September Monthly Meeting Reminder

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2010
      Hello APS,
      Just a reminder about our field trip and September Monthly meeting. We will combine our monthly visit with an active coal mine for our August field trip. the reminder should go out in a day or so. I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, August 14th. Also, don't forget about Labor Day coming up in September. Because of the holiday, we will meet on September 13th. I have already made that change on the calendar.
      Cheers,
      Ashley