411APS July 1st Field Trip, 7/13/2014, 7:00 am

  • alabamapaleo@yahoogroups.com
    Jul 12, 2014
      Reminder from: alabamapaleo Yahoo Group

      Title: APS July 1st Field Trip

      Date: Sunday July 13, 2014
      Time: 7:00 am - 2:00 pm All Day
      Location: Union Chapel, AL
      Notes: Hello APS,
      We will be joined by cavers who are attending a national convention in Huntsville, AL. Please note the earlier meeting time and different location for the meet. If you wish to come at the regular time, the gate will be open while someone is on site.

      Meeting Place: First Gas Station West of the Mulberry Fork Bridge just before the Flea Market across from where we turn on the Old Birmingham Highway.
      Departure Time: 7:00 am
      Date: 13th, July
      Age: Pennsylvanian Period (310 Ma)
      Formation: Pottsville Group.
      If you have any questions, just give me a call (205)237-9502.

      Cheers,
      Ashley

      Privacy | Terms