409APS June 2014 Field Trip, 6/21/2014, 8:00 am

  • alabamapaleo@yahoogroups.com
    Jun 14, 2014
      Reminder from: alabamapaleo Yahoo Group

      Title: APS June 2014 Field Trip

      Date: Saturday June 21, 2014
      Time: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: Meet at the Wal-Mart Parking Lot in Sumiton, AL
      Notes: Hello APS,
      We have special guests visiting us for our return to UCM this Saturday. They will be taking a special interest in plants. We had good the last two visits and expect this month to be the same. There is also a plant meet scheduled for the following day. Please see June 22nd on the calendar for details.
      Cheers,
      Ashley
      Meeting Place: Wal-Mart Parking Lot at Sumiton, AL
      Departure Time: 8:00 am
      Date: 21st, June, 2014 (Saturday)
      Age: Pennsylvanian Period (310 Ma)
      Formation: Pottsville Group