403APS April Field Trip, 5/17/2014, 8:00 am

  • alabamapaleo@yahoogroups.com
    May 13, 2014
      Reminder from: alabamapaleo Yahoo Group

      Title: APS April Field Trip

      Date: Saturday May 17, 2014
      Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: Meet at the Sumiton, AL Wal-Mart Parking Lot
      Notes: Hello APS,
      We have two sites lined up for Saturday - UCM and an active mine. This will essentially be a re-run of the April Field Trip. We had good luck at both sites and expect this month to be the same. We will also have a group joining us around 10:00 at the meeting place as well. I hope to see everyone there.
      Cheers,
      Ashley
      Meeting Place: Wal-Mart Parking Lot at Sumiton, AL
      Departure Time: 8:00 am
      Date: 26th, April
      Age: Pennsylvanian Period (310 Ma)
      Formation: Pottsville Group