385APS November Meeting, 12/2/2013, 7:00 pm

  • alabamapaleo@yahoogroups.com
    Dec 1, 2013
      Reminder from: alabamapaleo Yahoo Group

      Title: APS November Meeting

      Date: Monday December 2, 2013
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: Birmingham Zoo Auditorium
      Notes: TOPIC: The format of this meeting will be a brief business meeting and then Dirty Santa. Come enjoy the fellowship with fellow fossil enthusiasts and bring a snack/finger food and some fossils if you want to show off some of your finds. For those who may be new to the Dirty Santa, just wrap up a paleo-oriented gift and be ready to play. I look forward to seeing everyone there. Cheers. Ashley.

      PRESENTATION TIME: 7:00 pm.

      LOCATION: Birmingham Zoo -- Auditorium
      For directions to the Zoo, see the Zoos Website at http://www.birminghamzoo.com

      We will resume our informal pre-meeting dinner at Taziki's Greek Fare in January.
      **Web Address: http://alabamapaleo.org/Alabama_Paleontological_Society.html **

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic