369APS August Meeting, 8/5/2013, 7:00 pm

  • alabamapaleo@yahoogroups.com
    Jul 30, 2013
      Reminder from: alabamapaleo Yahoo! Group
      Title: APS August Meeting
      Date: Monday August 5, 2013
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: Birmingham Zoo Auditorium
      Notes: TOPIC: "Accipitridae, Falconidae, and Cathartidae - Oh My! : Using Skull Size, Body Length, and Body Mass in Extant Birds to Confirm Theropod Predator Status"
      SPEAKER: Logan King, University of Alabama Geology Student

      PRESENTATION TIME: 7:00 pm.

      LOCATION: Birmingham Zoo -- Auditorium
      For directions to the Zoo, see the Zoos Website at http://www.birminghamzoo.com

      Prior to the meeting everyone is invited to the optional supper at Taziki's Greek Fare in Mountain Brook next to the Hampton Inn, 2737 Highway 280 S, Mountain Brook, AL. (*NOT* the location farther out Highway 280). We gather there about 5:30/5:45pm.