John Tyler Morgan

  • Larry Rouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2001
      My son was asked to obtain a brief description of the life of John
      Tyler Morgan who lived and fought during the civil war. He also was a
      senator from Alabama in 1876. Any information or site on the net to
      help would be appreciated.

      Larry Rouse
    • rjones@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2001
        Go to the Archives site and click on Alabama Hall of Fame!
        alabamahistory@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > My son was asked to obtain a brief description of the life of John
        Tyler Morgan who lived and fought during the civil war. He also was a
        senator from Alabama in 1876. Any information or site on the net to
        help would be appreciated.

        Larry Rouse

        Archives for the list can be viewed at
        http://www.egroups.com/archive/alabamahistory