Quote - apologies

  • Mike Breedlove
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2001
      Mea culpa. I inadvertently sent a message to this list about a person (none of you know the person). I hit the wrong key and the message that was supposed to go to one person inadvertently went to the Alabama history list. My abject and humble apologies to ALL Eds on the Alabama history list. The message sent earlier is NOT about you.