Re: [alabamahistory] Can Someone Help Sandra

  • flofetar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2001
      Hello Sandra I think I got your letter by mistake. However,I looked over
      your letter and I would like to ask you if you knew where he was buried? You
      could get his death certificate from the state that he was at last . That
      would give you more information to go by. I am also looking for more
      information from my family that lived in Alabama. The Ancestry.com has for
      free this month ,death records on line for the Alabama area for people who
      died before 1950, but after 1909, I believe. You should try to look his name
      up on that source of information. Sincerely, Cindy