Re: [alabamahistory] Freedman's Bureau records at NARA

  • flofetar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2001
    • michael fitzgerald
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 24, 2001
        This message about the Freedmen's Bureau never came through for me, on my
        e-mail. Did it actually go out? I'm interested.

        Mike Fitzgerald
        fitz@...

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 25, 2001
          I don't believe I got it, Mike...I think a number of eGroups mailing lists
          have had problems in the past few days...I believe the transition to Yahoo!
          Groups is finally underway behind the scenes...can you resend the message??
          --aj wright // ajwright@...

        • Virriley@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 25, 2001
            this email came to me by mistake.
          • flofetar@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 26, 2001
              HI Mike did you ever work for family service?????
            • michael fitzgerald
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 26, 2001
                Nope, wrong guy.

                Mike Fitzgerald