White

  • flofetar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2001
      Hello William White Thanks for responding to my message so soon. It is so
      hard to find information on relatives that are no longer living. I wish I
      got to know them. I was told that my great grandmother Julia White was full
      blooded Native American. She had brothers George, Frank, Harry and James and
      Joe I am not sure if Joe was really a brother or a nephew. She had a sister
      named Eliza who lived with William Spotts. I cannot find any information on
      neither of them. But I have found information on their spouses. I found
      their death certificates. However, I cannot find my families. Any
      information that you may find would be most helpful and much appreciated.
      Thanks again. Cindy at Flofetar@...