FW: [AL-CEM] New Web Page

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001

      From: Doris Robbins [mailto:drobbin6@...]
      Sent: Friday, December 22, 2000 6:33 PM
      To: AL-CEMETERIES-L@...
      Subject: [AL-CEM] New Web Page

      The new web page for AL-Cemeteries List is up and running at
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~alcemete/

      Still need volunteers to do look-ups for people in many counties. If
      you can volunteer to do look-ups either from books that you own or
      actual "in cemetery" look-ups, please let the webmaster know.

      And while you are at the web site - please sign the guestbook. It would
      make the List Mom and Webmaster very happy.

      Thanks
      Doris

    • flofetar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2001
        Hello my name is Cindy I live in Ma. Near Boston , Fall River and Fairhaven .
        If anyone needs a look up of cemeteris in MA I can try to help. Cindy