Re: [alabamahistory] State archives closed for annual inventory

  • Debbie Pendleton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      The Alabama Department of Archives and History Reference Room will be closed January 8-12, 2001 to allow staff to inventory the collections.
      We apologize for any inconvenience.
      The museum and other offices will remain open during this time.

      Regular hours resume on Saturday, January 13 at 9:00 AM.
      Information concerning hours and special holiday closings can be found at http://www.archives.state.al.us/.

      Debbie Pendleton
      Assistant Director for Public Services
      Alabama Department of Archives and History
      PO Box 300100
      Montgomery, AL 36130-0100
      dpendlet@...
      http://www.archives.state.al.us