  • Anouk van Aanholt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2000
      Hello,

      My name is Anouk van Aanholt and I am a non-degree student taking graduate
      classes at George Washington University. I am working on a project about
      about the Finnish sauna and the way it has been implemented in American
      bathing culture.
      Since I would like to include people's opions about the sauna in my paper,
      I would really appreciate it if you could answer the questions in the
      attached survey and send them back to me. Moreover, perhaps you could
      forward this e-mail to as many people as possible and have them fill out
      the survey as well.

      Thank you for your cooperation!

      Anouk