Re: Alabama Becomes a State

  • MEDS002@xxxxxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 1998
      Debbie...I sent your response to my post from OneList, but the version I
      received via my alabamahistory subscription was empty..did other list members
      get Debbie Pendleton's interesting reply on this subject?

      By the way Debbie, do you need any medical items for the Archives' "This Week
      in Alabama History" feature? And perhaps those could be posted here each week?

      A.J. Wright//alabamahistory moderator