Montevallo ghost stories

  • Karla
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
      Hi,
      I'm trying to find information on Montevallo ghost stories preferably
      stories centering around the University of Montevallo. I've heard
      stories about a man named Edmund King supposedly the man who built
      "King House." I was hoping someone on this list might know something
      of Montevallo's history and be able to help me locate something about
      this person. Or any other ghost stories or history of Montevallo
      buildings.
      Thanks,
      Karla
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2000
        You might try

        *Brown, Alan. The Face in the Window and Other Alabama Ghostlore. University
        of Alabama Press, 1996

        *Windam, Kathryn Tucker. Thirteen Ghosts and Jeffrey.

        There is also...

        *Tipton, Mary Frances. Years Rich and Fruitful: University of Montevallo,
        1896-1996. University of Montevallo, 1996

        --aj wright // ajwright@...

        I'm trying to find information on Montevallo ghost stories preferably
        stories centering around the University of Montevallo. I've heard
        stories about a man named Edmund King supposedly the man who built
        "King House." I was hoping someone on this list might know something
        of Montevallo's history and be able to help me locate something about
        this person. Or any other ghost stories or history of Montevallo
        buildings.
        Thanks,
        Karla

        Archives for the list can be viewed at