Re: [alabamahistory] AL-CEMETERIES discussion group...

  • Christopher Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2000
      The stake is a joke, i just mirrored the phrasing in their Opposition Brief (calling our Petition defective inappropriate and mistaken, etc) and said how I felt at 2am... my boss will do whatever he wants with it, so i have complete freedom to vent...  The other attorney is really sleazy in how he manipulates the process to win at any cost, even though he's lying, which i think goes too far, even in this "profession", but hte courts are so stupid they're falling for his tactic, and i keep trying to convince my boss to fight fire with fire or we'll continue to win the law while we lose the verdict!
      !cdr