FW: Southern Festival of Books Nashville Oct 13-15

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 6:53 AM
      A link to the complete schedule is below...my dad has attended this festival
      several times in the past and says it's well worth a visit...aj wright //
      ajwright@...

      From: "Galyn Martin" <galyn@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:28:43 -0000
      From: "Galyn Martin" <galyn@...>
      Subject: 12th Annual Southern Festival of Books--Schedule

      Dear Readers,
      At long last, we have posted the Festival schedule online. Please be
      advised that there may be changes between now and the festival. We
      will update the schedule on the web site when that occurs, but please
      check the board by the Humanities Council booth at the festival for
      up-to-the minute schedule changes.

      http://www.tn-humanities.org/sessions.htm

      Enjoy!
      The Tennessee Humanities Council Staff