natives...

  • Kim and Joey Browder
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 1998
      Hey ya'll.
      My name is Joey Browder, and since all the discussion about natives is
      going on, I thought I'd share a few lines. I, being a native and
      resident of Alabama, am beginning to feel like a minority on the list.
      (just kidding) I agree with Kathy, this is great. I learned of the list
      from the H-South list, of which I am also a subscriber.

      I am an educator at Warrior Academy in Eutaw, Alabama and am currently
      working on my master's degree in history at the University of West
      Alabama in Livingston. I have greatly enjoyed the list and the
      discussions concerning the history of my home state.
      If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to ask.
      contact me at kim_and_joeyb@....
      Joey