Re: [alabamahistory] NARA Microfilm Records Related to Alabama-East Point, Ga.

  • Mike Breedlove
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2000
      Let me mention first that I did not post the message about the NARA microfilm records to the Alabama history site. I certainly do not mind that some one did. Greater access to records related to Alabama history is certainly a primary goal of mine.

      Part of the reason I did not send the message directly to the list was to avoid just the problem that you pointed out. On the other hand, just a few minutes ago I "clicked" on the URL listed, http://www.nara.gov/regional/findaids/atlgenea.html , went directly to the site, and no password was requested. I am not sure what the problem is there. Good luck.

      >>> <DaNptAl@...> 09/05/00 02:23PM >>>
      ----

      << http://www.nara.gov/regional/findaids/atlgenea.html >>
      Michael,

      When I tried to bring up this site, I received a request for a pass word.

      David

      Archives for the list can be viewed at
      http://www.egroups.com/archive/alabamahistory