Re: [alabamahistory] William Lowndes Yancey

  • Margaret Eakin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2000
      Here are W.L. Yancey speeches at the Center for American History at the University of Texas at Austin:

      1 Yancey, William Lowndes, 1814-1863 / An address to the people of Alabama. With a supplement containing two
      letters from Mr. Buchanan, and the late letter of Martin Van Buren / Montgomery (Ala.) / 1856
      329.3 Y15A PCL Stacks IN LIBRARY STORAGE FACILITY - ASK AT CIRCULATION DESK

      2 Yancey, William Lowndes, 1814-1863 / Memoranda of the late affair of honor between Hon. T. L. Clingman, of
      North Carolina, and Hon. William L. Yancey of Alabama. / (Washington, D.C.?) / 1845
      TZZ 973.58 C616M Center for American History TXC-ZZ Collection USE IN LIBRARY ONLY

      3 Yancey, William Lowndes, 1814-1863 / Oration on the life and character of Andrew Jackson : delivered at their
      request before the citizens of Wetumpka, Ala., on the 11th of J / Wetumpka (Ala.) / 1845
      E 382 Y294 1845 Center for American History TXC-Z Collection USE IN LIBRARY ONLY

      4 Yancey, William Lowndes, 1814-1863 / Six speeches. / (S.l. / 1969
      MCFICHE 3488 Microforms PCL Level 1 USE IN LIBRARY ONLY

      5 Yancey, William Lowndes, 1814-1863 / Speech of Hon. W.L. Yancey delivered in the Democratic State Convention,
      of the State of Alabama, held at Montgomery, on the 11th, 12th, / Montgomery / 1969(1860)
      MCFICHE 3487 Microforms PCL Level 1 USE IN LIBRARY ONLY

      6 Yancey, William Lowndes, 1814-1863 / Speech of Hon. Wm. Lowndes Yancey, of Alabama, on the annexation of
      Texas to the United States : delivered in the House of Representativ / (Washington) / 1845
      F 390 Y26 1845 Center for American History TXC-ZZ Collection USE IN LIBRARY ONLY
      TZ 976.407 Y15S Center for American History TXC-Z Collection USE IN LIBRARY ONLY
      TZ 976.407 Y15S Center for American History TXC-Z Collection COPY 2 USE IN LIBRARY ONLY

      7 Yancey, William Lowndes, 1814-1863 / Speech of the Hon. William L. Yancey, of Alabama : delivered in the National
      Democratic convention, Charleston, April 28th, 1860. With t / (Charleston, S.C.) / 1860
      E 440 Y23 Center for American History TXC-Z Collection USE IN LIBRARY ONLY

      8 Yancey, William Lowndes, 1814-1863 / Speech on the annexation of Texas to the United States; delivered in the
      House of Representatives, Jan. 7, 1845. / (Washington) / 1845

      --
      MZ