Ordering microfilm from the Alabama Department of Archives and History (ADAH) - clarification

  • Mike Breedlove
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2000
      Dear members,

      I believe I have been less than clear about how microfilm from the ADAH is ordered in my previous messages. Please read the following.

      If you have any questions on the availability of ADAH microfilm (such as purchasing, etc.), please contact the ADAH Ready Reference section by phone at 334-242-4435 x250, or FAX at 334-240-3433. Please be sure to include a name, address, and phone number so your request can be returned. You can also use a Ready Reference request form off of the ADAH web site at http://www.archives.state.al.us Just follow the reference links and good luck.

      Please remember that e-mail requests do NOT get priority over snail mail, phone, and fax requests.

      My sincere apologies for any confusion I caused regarding ADAH microfilm. Thanks for your patience.