Adoption and Surnames queries.....

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2000
      Hi, fellow genealogists:

      The Alabama Senate voted today 26-2 in favor of HB-690 which opens adoption
      records. The bill passed the House in April, and the Governor is expected to
      sign it into law shortly. If it passes the records would be open August,
      2000.

      I'd like you to stop by my forum and post your comments about adoption and
      also your genealogy surname queries for ALABAMA:
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-huntsville

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...