Old Photo taken at Fort Morgan

  • larnold8@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2000
      I have an old photograph taken at Fort Morgan sometime during the
      late 1800s or early 1900s.

      It was taken in front of a building with tall square columns and is a
      picture of a group of 73 military men. On the reverse side someone
      has written "99th co. Fort Morgan, Ala." It is on a grey mat and had
      imprinted on the mat that the photo was made by the Brown's Art
      Gallery in Mobile, Alabama.

      I would like to find out more about the company and the men in the
      photo.