ALABAMA chat today!!!!!

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2000
      Hi, fellow genealogist:

      We're having Super States Weekend--a different state every hour all weekend
      long--and the whole state of ALABAMA will be at:
      4 pm Eastern; 3 pm Central; 2 pm Mt.; 1 pm Pacific
      Saturday (today) at: http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm

      Come join us--we've got lots of new people for you to meet! If you'd like
      the whole weekend schedule or instructions on how to chat, just send me an
      email and I'll get right back to you!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...