Special chats announced!

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2000
      Hi--fellow genealogists:

      Just a note to invite you to the following 4 days of special chats at:
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm

      Thursday: AFRICAN AMERICAN chat--7 pm Eastern, 6 pm Central, 5 pm Mt., 4 pm
      Pacific
      Thursday: SOUTHERN STATES chat--9 pm Eastern, 8 pm Central, 7 pm Mt., 6 pm
      Pacific
      Friday: NATIVE AMERICAN chat--10 pm Eastern, 9 pm Central, 8 pm Mt., 7 pm
      Pacific

      Saturday & Sunday we do a different state every hour:

      Saturday schedule: (subtract 1 hr. for Central; 2 hrs. for Mt.; 3 for
      Pacific)
      10:00 am Eastern--NEW ENGLAND states chat
      11:00 am Eastern--OKLAHOMA chat
      12:00 pm Eastern--TENNESSEE chat
      1:00 pm Eastern--VIRGINIA chat
      2:00 pm Eastern--MISSISSIPPI chat
      3:00 pm Eastern--MISSOURI chat
      4:00 pm Eastern--ALABAMA chat
      5:00 pm Eastern--GEORGIA chat
      6:00 pm Eastern--OHIO chat
      7:00 pm Eastern--MARYLAND chat
      8:00 pm Eastern--INDIANA chat
      9:00 pm Eastern--CIVIL WAR chat

      Sunday schedule: (subtract 1 hr. for Central; 2 hrs. for Mt.; 3 for Pacific)
      12:00 pm Eastern--WEST VIRGINIA chat
      1:00 pm Eastern--KENTUCKY chat
      2:00 pm Eastern--TEXAS chat
      3:00 pm Eastern--FLORIDA chat
      4:00 pm Eastern--NORTH CAROLINA chat
      5:00 pm Eastern--SOURTH CAROLINA chat
      6:30 pm Eastern--SANDERS family chat
      9:00 pm Eastern--LOUISIANA chat
      10:00 pm Eastern--ARKANSAS chat
      11:00 pm Eastern--NEW ENGLAND states chat

      If you've never been in a chat room before and need instructions, please
      send me an email and I'll send you instructions.

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...