Alabama Experience Topics

  • Max Shores
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2000
      The Alabama Experience series on Alabama Public Television is
      mentioned frequently on this list. As one of the producers of the
      series I sincerely appreciate the interest shown by this group. If
      you've ever wanted to make a suggestion for the series, now is your
      chance!

      We're in the process of exploring topics for broadcast in 2001 and I
      would appreciate any suggestions you may have. Topics should involve
      a compelling story with some visual interest.

      The Alabama Experience has told many of Alabama's stories, but there
      are many more to be told. What topics would you like for us to cover?

      Max Shores
      http://www.alabamatv.org