Monday night genealogy chat

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2000
      Just a reminder that we'll have our weekly genealogy chat Monday night from
      9:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. (Central time) at:
      http://huntsville.about.com/local/southeastus/huntsville/mpchat.htm

      Everyone is welcome--so tell your friends or post on your Alabama (and
      Tennesse, too!) genealogy list. We helped a few folks with some brick walls
      last week......YOU could be the next one we help.

      If you have a resource book--marriage, cemetery, census, etc.--or any
      CD's--Family TreeMaker, Census, marriages, etc.--and will be attending
      tomorrow and willing to help with lookups, please email me so I can announce
      them ahead of time.

      I'll still have the Maple Hill Cemetery book (Madison County) and the
      Jackson County marriage books.

      Hope to see you Monday night!

      Jean Brandau
      About.com guide to Huntsville AL