All Over But The Shoutin'

  • LARRY NELSON, PLU INST. RSRCH. & ASSMT.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 1998
      Hi,
      question. Has anyone out there read Rick Bragg's recent
      book about growing up poor in rural Alabama in the 60's?
      It's called "All Over But the Shoutin'. It's a heartwarming
      reflection on his life's journey and his mother. It made me
      laugh and cry more than once. I highly recommend it.

      Larry Nelson
      Pacific Lutheran University