(no subject)

  • kyes stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 1998
      Hello fellow Alabama Historians,

      I am currently working on a master's thesis exploring the interactions of
      black home demonstration agents and the women they worked with, in Alabama
      from 1928-1936. In reading the annual reports of the Home Demonstration
      agents I have come across a term that I cannot identify.

      So, I ask you: What is a mizpah (possibly mizpeh).

      Any pearls of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks.

      Kyes Stevens

      Kyes Stevens
      Women's History/Poetry