Report from the Moderator...

  • AJ Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 1998
      ...well, the list is now just over a month old and there are 40 subscribers...

      Please feel free to start some conversational threads...when I started this
      list I had in mind a rather broad idea of "history" in mind, so as far as I'm
      concerned culture, folklore and even to a certain extent [gulp] current events
      are fair game here...

      In that spirit, has anyone seen any episodes of the series _Any Day Now_? I
      think it's running on the Lifetime cable network and stars Annie Potts...from a
      little blurb I read recently it's set in Birmingham ....

      By the way, I heard that UAB's WBHM-FM will have history faculty Sam Webb as
      one of its commentators for local election coverage tonight...

      Moderator over and out....

      AJ Wright
      Dept of Anesthesiology Library
      School of Medicine