Re: Alabama Moments in Amer. History "website"

  • Martin Olliff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 1999
      I don't mind this being forwarded with the caveat that the website is merely
      something I will use to demonstrate some ideas at a meeting on Tuesday. It
      is not complete, and might "bite the dust" as the NAAL digitization
      committee deliberates over the form of the user interface.

      MTO

      >>> <MEDS002@...> 12/09 10:50 AM >>>
      Mind if I forward your note/URL to the discussion list at
      alabamahistory@onelist.com ?? Thanks...aj wright

      Digitization Committee members,

      I have posted a prototype/example website to illustrate some ideas about
      digitization and Alabama Moments in American History. There is NOTHING
      fancy about this site--in fact, it is far from complete.

      However, please roam around in it to whet your appetite for further
      discussion on Tuesday.

      The URL is: http://www.lib.auburn.edu/archive/AM/

      See you at Samford,

      Marty