Note from ListOwner

  • AJ Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 1999
      Greetings, subscribers...let me apologize for the recent "unsub" unpleasant-
      ness...that's what can happen with an unmoderated list...I have been out of
      town and was unable to respond immediately to the rudeness...

      I have removed those 3 subscribers who have been unable or unwilling to
      figure out how to unsubscribe or to ask how without such rudeness...the
      rudest was 13 years old, so I guess that tells us something...

      At any rate, I hope it is now safe to post messages to the list without getting
      such rudeness and poor manners in return.....

      --aj wright