Re: unsubscribe

  • Shegurrl@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 8, 1999
      i want to unsubscribe, please stop sending me annoying e-mails
    • Twstsis39@xx.xxx
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 10, 1999
        unsubscribe
      • SWEETBAMAA@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 19, 1999
          PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME OFF THE MAILING LIST ASAP THANKS
        • nejordan@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 4, 2000
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 6, 2000

            • MISSdee1954@AOL.COM
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 21, 2001
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 30, 2001
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 12, 2002
                  • mcdonald
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 15, 2002
                      remove our e-mail address, we never read these messages just delete them, so
                      don't waste your time sending us any more. thank you UNSUBSCRIBE