Re: Re: unsubscribe

  • Janice Cross
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 8, 1999
      I DID go the URL you are referring to & unsubscribed but I STILL keep
      getting these annoying emails that are never about anything. Only stupid
      questions that I am not the slightest bit interested in. I am sorry if I
      have annoyed you and the rest of your list...
      jc
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 8, 1999
        i want to unsubscribe, please stop sending me annoying e-mails
      • Twstsis39@xx.xxx
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 10, 1999
          unsubscribe
        • SWEETBAMAA@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 19, 1999
            PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME OFF THE MAILING LIST ASAP THANKS
          • nejordan@aol.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 4, 2000
            • bunn002
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 6, 2000

              • MISSdee1954@AOL.COM
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 21, 2001
                • MISSdee1954@AOL.COM
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 30, 2001
                  • RLWilkins@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 12, 2002
                    • mcdonald
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 15, 2002
                        remove our e-mail address, we never read these messages just delete them, so
                        don't waste your time sending us any more. thank you UNSUBSCRIBE