Re: unsubscribe

  • AJ Wright
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 8, 1999
      Note from the listowner...folks, sending an "unsubscribe" message to the
      entire subscriber list will accomplish little more than irritating the rest
      of us...go to http://www.onelist.com and manage your subscription from there...
      ...aj wright
    • Janice Cross
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 8, 1999
        I DID go the URL you are referring to & unsubscribed but I STILL keep
        getting these annoying emails that are never about anything. Only stupid
        questions that I am not the slightest bit interested in. I am sorry if I
        have annoyed you and the rest of your list...
        jc

      • Shegurrl@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 8, 1999
          i want to unsubscribe, please stop sending me annoying e-mails
        • Twstsis39@xx.xxx
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 10, 1999
            unsubscribe
          • SWEETBAMAA@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 19, 1999
              PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME OFF THE MAILING LIST ASAP THANKS
            • nejordan@aol.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 4, 2000
              • bunn002
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 6, 2000

                • MISSdee1954@AOL.COM
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 21, 2001
                  • MISSdee1954@AOL.COM
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 30, 2001
                    • RLWilkins@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 12, 2002
                      • mcdonald
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jun 15, 2002
                          remove our e-mail address, we never read these messages just delete them, so
                          don't waste your time sending us any more. thank you UNSUBSCRIBE