Re: unsubscribe

  • Janice Cross
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 7, 1999
      unsubscribe
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <JPr1015668@...>
      To: <alabamahistory@onelist.com>
      Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 5:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [alabamahistory] unsubscribe

      > From: JPr1015668@...
      >

      > > Archives for the list can be viewed at
      > http://www.onelist.com/archives/alabamahistory

    • AJ Wright
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 8, 1999
        Note from the listowner...folks, sending an "unsubscribe" message to the
        entire subscriber list will accomplish little more than irritating the rest
        of us...go to http://www.onelist.com and manage your subscription from there...
        ...aj wright
      • Janice Cross
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 8, 1999
          I DID go the URL you are referring to & unsubscribed but I STILL keep
          getting these annoying emails that are never about anything. Only stupid
          questions that I am not the slightest bit interested in. I am sorry if I
          have annoyed you and the rest of your list...
          jc

        • Shegurrl@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 8, 1999
            i want to unsubscribe, please stop sending me annoying e-mails
          • Twstsis39@xx.xxx
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 10, 1999
              unsubscribe
            • SWEETBAMAA@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 19, 1999
                PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME OFF THE MAILING LIST ASAP THANKS
              • nejordan@aol.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 4, 2000
                • bunn002
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 6, 2000

                  • MISSdee1954@AOL.COM
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 21, 2001
                    • MISSdee1954@AOL.COM
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 30, 2001
                      • RLWilkins@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jun 12, 2002
                        • mcdonald
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 15, 2002
                            remove our e-mail address, we never read these messages just delete them, so
                            don't waste your time sending us any more. thank you UNSUBSCRIBE