unsubscribe

  • Frank Howard
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 7, 1999
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 7, 1999
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 7, 1999
          From: Frank Howard <cahaba.fhow@...>
          To: <alabamahistory@onelist.com>
          Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 4:49 PM
          Subject: [alabamahistory] unsubscribe

          > From: Frank Howard <cahaba.fhow@...>

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 7, 1999
            From: <JPr1015668@...>
            To: <alabamahistory@onelist.com>
            Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 5:37 PM
            Subject: Re: [alabamahistory] unsubscribe

            > From: JPr1015668@...
            >

            > > Archives for the list can be viewed at
            > http://www.onelist.com/archives/alabamahistory

          • AJ Wright
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 8, 1999
              Note from the listowner...folks, sending an "unsubscribe" message to the
              entire subscriber list will accomplish little more than irritating the rest
              of us...go to http://www.onelist.com and manage your subscription from there...
              ...aj wright
            • Janice Cross
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 8, 1999
                I DID go the URL you are referring to & unsubscribed but I STILL keep
                getting these annoying emails that are never about anything. Only stupid
                questions that I am not the slightest bit interested in. I am sorry if I
                have annoyed you and the rest of your list...
                jc

              • Shegurrl@xxx.xxx
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 8, 1999
                  i want to unsubscribe, please stop sending me annoying e-mails
                • Twstsis39@xx.xxx
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 10, 1999
                    unsubscribe
                  • SWEETBAMAA@xxx.xxx
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 19, 1999
                      PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME OFF THE MAILING LIST ASAP THANKS
                    • nejordan@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 4 10:42 PM
                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 6, 2000

                        • MISSdee1954@AOL.COM
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 21, 2001
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jun 30, 2001
                              Message 14 of 15 , Jun 12, 2002
                              • mcdonald
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jun 15, 2002
                                  remove our e-mail address, we never read these messages just delete them, so
                                  don't waste your time sending us any more. thank you UNSUBSCRIBE