Thanks

  • mellis@mail.lesley.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 1999
      A hearty thanks to M. Palmer for the information.
      I am in the process of ordering through interlibrary loan
      the Hayneville Examiner Newspaper l880 and a film
      entitled Alabama Black Belt on US Highway 80.
      The film is being obtained from the Alabama Public Broadcasting Co.

      Thanks again, I will add these disserations to my research list.