The Southern Historian - call for papers

  • David Herr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 1999
      CALL FOR PAPERS

      The Southern Historian, a journal of Southern history and culture
      published by The University of Alabama, is now accepting manuscripts
      from active graduate students for potential publication in the Spring
      2000 issue (vol. XXI). Deadline for submission will be December 1,
      1999. Article topics covering any field of the American South are
      acceptable for submission, and historiographical essays dealing with the

      Antebellum South, Slavery, the Civil War, Reconstruction, or Civil
      Rights are encouraged.

      The Southern Historian is a journal written, edited, and refereed by
      graduate students from across the United States, Canada, and the United
      Kingdom. Copies of the 1999 issue, containing articles, approx. 50 book
      reviews, and a comprehensive index to articles published in volumes
      I-XX, can be purchased for $7.50 through our office. Back issues are
      also available for $5.00.

      For more information, subscriptions, and stylesheets, please write:

      The Southern Historian
      The University of Alabama
      Box 870212
      Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0212