Poetry on Friday with Barbara Wiedemann [Montgomery]

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2013

      This email is best viewed with images

      Capitol Book & News
      1140 East Fairview Avenue
      Montgomery, Alabama

      In the heart of Montgomery's Historic Old Cloverdale r

      Where we are.

      1140 E. Fairview Ave.
      Montgomery, AL 36106

      Hours of Operation
      Mon - Fri 9:00 - 5:30
      Saturdays 10:00 - 4:00

      Like us on Facebook

      Friday, September 20
      4:00 - 5:30

      (Reading begins at 4:15)

      Barbara Wiedemann

      Wiedemann's new chapbook is a collection of poems inspired by a visit she made to Rome that coincided with the final days in the life of Pope John Paul II, and those immediately following his death. While the title poem focuses on that remarkable event, those that complete the collection are full of the delights that this beloved city holds for all who travel there.

      Paperback, $12

      To read more about Barbara Wiedemann
      and her work, click here.

      Half-Life of Love
      Sometime in October
      Also available

      Can't come but want a signed copy or two?

      Call us at 334-265-1473 or  send us an email and we will handle everything for you.

      Gift wrap is always free.

      Shipping to any address in the continental U.S.
      is just $5.00 per package.

      We are proud to be your locally owned, independent bookseller.
      Capitol Book & News | 1140 E. Fairview Avenue | In Beautiful Old Cloverdale | Montgomery | AL | 36106