ADAH: Museum of Alabama Re-Opening Saturday!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013

      MOA
      Come Celebrate!
      The Museum of Alabama is
      re-opening this
      Saturday, August 24th
      8:30am - 4:30pm
      Join us for a day of family activities and special events. Check out all of our renovations and see Grandma's new "makeover" in the Hands-On Gallery!

      We will also have a photographer on-site taking publicity photos from 11am - 2pm. Wear solid colored clothing if you and your family would like to participate!

      The Museum of Alabama will resume regular hours of operation
      Monday-Saturday
      8:30am-4:30pm

      624 Washington Ave.
      Montgomery, AL 36106
      STAY CONNECTED
      Like us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter

      Alabama Department of Archives and History | 624 Washington Avenue | P.O. Box 300100 | Montgomery | AL | 36130-0100