ADAH: Museum of Alabama Re-Opening Saturday!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013

      Come Celebrate!
      The Museum of Alabama is
      re-opening this
      Saturday, August 24th
      8:30am - 4:30pm
      Join us for a day of family activities and special events. Check out all of our renovations and see Grandma's new "makeover" in the Hands-On Gallery!
      We will also have a photographer on-site taking publicity photos from 11am - 2pm. Wear solid colored clothing if you and your family would like to participate!
      The Museum of Alabama will resume regular hours of operation

      624 Washington Ave.
      Montgomery, AL 36106
      Like us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter
      Alabama Department of Archives and History | 624 Washington Avenue | P.O. Box 300100 | Montgomery | AL | 36130-0100