Ala. author Ace Atkins, June 11 in Montgomery

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Capitol Book & News <capitolbook@...>
      Date: Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:16 AM
      Subject: Help us welcome back Ace, Quinn, and Spenser.
      To: wrightaj21@...

      Adding capitolbook@... to your address book means you won't miss a thing!

      You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

      Capitol Book & News
      1140 East Fairview Avenue
      Montgomery, Alabama

      In the heart of Montgomery's Historic Old Cloverdale r

      Where we are.

      1140 E. Fairview Ave.
      Montgomery, AL 36106

      or
      capitolbook@...

      Hours of Operation
      Mon - Fri 9:00 - 5:30
      Saturdays 10:00 - 4:00

       Green

      Like us on Facebook

      More about Ace and his books

      Ace's Blog

      Q&A with Ace Atkins
      Post and Courier
      Charleston, SC

      Books for Dudes
      Library Journal

      Two Weeks, Two Books, One Writer
      Tampa Bay Times

       Ace Atkins' Speech
      2013 Auburn Journalism Award

      Football Saturdays in the South, 2008

      ACE ATKINS
      Tuesday, June 11
      4:00 - 5:30

      We always enjoy playing host to Ace. He's one of the most affable guys we know, and one of a handful of authors whose books always generate great excitement among the whole staff here. There aren't too many writers who can pull off writing two distinct sets of characters from very different geographic and cultural settings, especially when one of them requires stepping in to continue a legendary writer's renowned series, but Ace does it very, very well. Click on the photograph below and enjoy spending a few minutes listening to Ace talk about his craft.

      hardcover, $26.95

      also available in paperback
      $15.00
      $16.00(Click on the hyperlinks for Kirkus reviews of these fine novels.)

      Click on the picture for more information.

      hardcover, $26.95

      also available in paperback
      Robert B. Parker's Lullaby

      $9.99

      (Click on the hyperlinks for Kirkus reviews of Ace's Spenser novels.)

      Can't come but want
      some signed copies?

      Call us at 334-265-1473 or  send us an email and we will handle everything for you.

      Gift wrap is always free.

      Shipping to any address in the continental U.S.
      is just $5.00 per package.

      We are proud to be your locally owned, independent bookseller.

      Capitol Book & News | 1140 E. Fairview Avenue | In Beautiful Old Cloverdale | Montgomery | AL | 36106