HRAB Pre-Grant workshops

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013

      From: Alabama Historical Association [molliff@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:35 PM
      To: Amos J Wright
      Subject: HRAB Pre-Grant workshops

      HRAB Offers Pre-Grant Workshops

      Dear AHA Members,

      Our friend Tracey Berezansky at ADAH has sent the email below my signature.  I believe many AHA members and affiliates will benefit from knowing about the Historic Records Advisory Board grant cycle and these pre-grant workshops.

      Her email is much more nicely formatted than the copied one, below.

      Regards,

      Marty Olliff

      Immediate Past President

      molliff@...

      *********

      ATTENTION All county and municipal governments and agencies, non-profit historical entities (i.e. historical associations, genealogical societies), public libraries, university libraries, and non-government archives and museums:

      The HRAB is now accepting regrant applications for records preservation projects. Government Services Division archivists of the Alabama Department of Archives and History (ADAH), who serve as HRAB staff, will provide support and offer application workshops for regrant applicants during June.  Types of grants eligible for funding include but are not limited to records inventory, arrangement and description, preservation, and digitization for preservation and access projects.

      Please join us at one of the following workshop locations and bring your grant ideas for discussion.

      June 17            Huntsville: 10am-2pm, Training Room, Huntsville-Madison County Public Library

      June 18            Eufaula: 10am-2pm, Auditorium, Eufaula Carnegie Public Library

      June 19            Mobile: 10am-2pm, Auditorium, The History Museum of Mobile

      June 20            Birmingham: 10am-2pm, Community Room, Birmingham Civil Rights Institute

      June 27            Livingston: 10am-2pm,Private Dining Room at the Caf, University of West Alabama

      Get more information

      I can't make it

      For questions about this or any other HRAB-related programs please contact Tracey Berezansky, HRAB deputy coordinator, or Tom Turley, Local Government Records Archivist, at (334) 242-4452, or records@...

      Alabama Historical Association
      P.O. Box 300100
      Montgomery, AL 36130
      web: www.alabamahistory.net
      email: alabamahistory@...

      Alabama Historical Association | P.O. Box 300100 | Montgomery | AL | 36130