C-SPAN at the Ala. Historical Assoc.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013

      From: Alabama Historical Association [mailto:molliff@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:31 PM
      To: Amos J Wright
      Subject: C-SPAN at the AHA

      C-SPAN and the AHA

      Dear AHA Members,

      C-Span recorded the AHA session, "The Birmingham Demonstrations:  A Becoming Alabama Roundtable," at our Friday, April 12 meeting.

      Russell Logan, our C-Span contact, informs us that the recording is scheduled to air on C-Span 3, Saturday, May 4, 8:40 am and 8:40 pm CDT, then again on Monday, May 6, 2:40 am CDT.

      He also tells us that "you can keep track of the schedule at our website

       http://www.c-span.org/History/  Also, over the weekend, C-SPAN 3 streams

       at this site, so whatever is on TV will be on the internet (for people who don't get C-SPAN 3). "

      I hope you can watch or record this session.

      Regards,

      Marty Olliff

      Immediate Past President

      molliff@...

      Alabama Historical Association
      P.O. Box 300100
      Montgomery, AL 36130
      web: www.alabamahistory.net
      email: alabamahistory@...

      Forward email

      .

      Alabama Historical Association | P.O. Box 300100 | Montgomery | AL | 36130