Fwd: See You In Eufaula for the 2013 AHA Annual Meeting.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013

      From: Alabama Historical Association [mailto:molliff@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 2:51 PM
      To: Amos J Wright
      Subject: See You In Eufaula for the 2013 AHA Annual Meeting.

      See You In Eufaula

      Dear AHA Members,

      The 2013 AHA Annual Meeting is upon us.  Our Local Arrangements Committee chaired by Deborah Casey has prepared the venues with care and competence, the Program Committee has assembled a "really big show," and the Awards Committees -- Sulzby Book, Hamilton, and Coley Research -- have chosen well.

      You can find a pdf of the program here

      The weather forecast for the state on Thursday has a N-S line of storms creeping west-to east as the day goes on.  Please give yourself extra time to arrive safely.

      For More Information

      The AHA website links to the AHA Newsletter, a meeting registration form, short video clips of Eufaula sites, and a synopsis of the presentations we will hear during the concurrent sessions (just to make choosing which session to attend that much harder).

      Your stalwart officers and I look forward to seeing you in Eufaula!

      Regards,

      Marty Olliff

      AHA President, 2012-13

      molliff@...

      Alabama Historical Association
      P.O. Box 300100
      Montgomery, AL 36130
      web: www.alabamahistory.net
      email: alabamahistory@...

      Alabama Historical Association | P.O. Box 300100 | Montgomery | AL | 36130