CFP: Southern Cultures' "Southern Waters" Issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
      Deadline is May 15...

      Title: CFP Southern Cultures "Southern Waters" Issue
         Location: North Carolina
         Date: 2013-05-15
            quarterly from UNC's Center for the Study of the American
            South, encourages submissions from scholars and other
            thoughtful writers from around the world for our special issue
            devoted entirely to "Southern Waters." We will be accepting
            submissions for th ...
         Contact: jdel561@...
         Announcement ID: 202622
         http://www.h-net.org/announce/show.cgi?ID=202622